Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The VP Talent Engagement Lead is accountable for improving business and talent performance and acting as a thought leader to client executives. The incumbent will be aligned to clients with a high strategic complexity, high organizational maturity and typically will oversee an overall Business or Function or multiple highly-strategic Divisions or Functional Areas. The incumbent will be highly focused on developing and driving a multi-year organization and talent and organizational strategy inclusive of all elements of acquisition, retention, development, engagement and inclusion. The incumbent will act as a thought partner with leaders to ensure business decisions and talent actions support strategic goals and will ensure the effectiveness of the leadership team. Will define talent development strategy and roadmap. Will serve as a catalyst to business leaders to drive ideation/innovation/culture transformation and identify opportunities for thinkUP. The incumbent will analyze success against metrics and create and execute plans to achieve ongoing improvement in the top and bottom line results improving productivity and reducing turnover. Utilizing ""voice of the customer"" feedback, the incumbent will collaborate with the Journey leads, HR Marketplace and Value Generation lead to identity initiatives/opportunities with the greatest value to the business.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Develops and drives comprehensive multi-year organization & talent strategy for the BU / function inclusive of all elements of acquisition, retention, development, engagement and inclusion. Develops talent development strategy roadmap.
- Serves as a catalyst to business leaders to drive ideation/innovation/culture transformation and identify opportunities for thinkUP.
- Acts as a thought partner with leaders to ensure business decisions and talent actions support strategic goals. Ensures effectiveness of leadership team.
- The incumbent will analyze success against metrics and create and execute plans to achieve ongoing improvement in the top and bottom line results improving productivity and reducing turnover. Utilizing "voice of the customer" feedback, the incumbent will collaborate with the Journey leads, HR Marketplace and Value Generation lead to identity initiatives/opportunities with the greatest value to the business.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources
- 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Business or Human Resources
- 15 years performing Strategic Human Resources
- 10 years of Leadership experience
- 7 years of Talent Strategy development
- 5 years of Change Management
- 5 years of Data Analytics
- 3 years of Retail or Consumer experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization with strong assessment and influencing skills
- Communication & executive presentation skills
- Alignment of talent strategy to business strategy
- Ability to lead through change
- Understanding & application of HR data and analytics & business financial performance
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice