Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for the research, development, design, and delivery of end-user training and job aid/guide materials, various enterprise technology solutions such as the rollout of Kronos Workforce Scheduler across the enterprise. As a direct report to the Executive Nursing team, this person will leverage internal subject matter experts, cross functional teams, and their own technical and industry-focused knowledge to build and deliver technical and skills-focused training functions.
- Training and Development Programs: (45%)
- Create comprehensive training programs on the use and adoption of enterprise technologies such as Kronos Workforce scheduler and skill-focused training functions across the AHN enterprise
- Plan, research, design audience-specific instructional curricula and educational materials for to support technical and sills-focused training (e.g., user guides, quick reference guides, FAQs, tips and tricks, e-learning).
- Independently deliver entry and advanced level training for internal audiences.
- Interpret/use training evaluation data to recommend revision/modifications to training curricula/materials.
- Assist with the identification of team training needs and develop and deliver training in the appropriate format (instructor led, documentation, quick reference cards, videos, and other content) to meet identified needs.
- Programs include: (1) increased productivity/effectiveness, (2) new hires, (3) re-training
- Technical Competencies: (25%)
- Work with various stakeholders to understand the technical and communications skills needed to deliver the required in a healthcare setting
- Become an end user subject matter expert on the tools and systems associated with rollout of enterprise technologies
- Apply change management methodologies to develop sustainable strategies that increase adoption rates when introducing training programs
- Create multi-platform programs and approaches to synthesize learning opportunities with functional requirements and department expectations.
- Process & Tools: (25%)
- Develop & conduct on-site and remote training sessions to cover a variety of topics either independently or with other subject matter experts.
- Ensure identified audience have been properly trained and prepared as identified
- Design assessments or success measures to look for learning gaps and create programs to overcome any deficiencies.
- Proofread and edit own work and work of others to improve quality, readability, and effectiveness of all training deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned. (5%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in clinical or related field
- 1-3 years experience creating and delivering meaningful, contextual program content
- 1-3 years experience with Kronos Workforce Central (WFC), or other leading workforce management software
- 3-5 years relevant clinical and/or training experience
- 3-5 years experience in instructional design, curriculum writing, teaching/training, and course development
- RN License, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$30.82
Pay Range Maximum:$48.21
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org