Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This is a full time role that will support the inpatient rehabilitation department. This role will be scheduled 36 hours a week from 7:30am-4:00pm with one Saturday per month.
Conducts physical therapy treatment programs under the supervision of a Physical Therapist; effectively communicates and collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team
- Provides physical therapy interventions based upon the plan of care written by a physical therapist utilizing standard, and possibly specialized, physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the age and condition of the patient.
- Completes documentation to comply with department, hospital, and regulatory standards.
- Participates in departmental initiatives for operational improvement including mentoring new staff and participating in committees and educational offerings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or required.
- Associate’s Degree from a two-year college or technical school
- State licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant or eligible
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current state driver’s license
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org