Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Assists patients with menu selection process to ensure patients receive appropriate nutrition related items.
- Interacts with patients to collect appropriate food selection. Edits and enters selection into the computer system and verifies proper dietetic physician orders. (45%)
- Utilizes proper food handling and food storage techniques when assembling patient trays and when receiving, rotating, and storing food. (35%)
- Delivers and retrieves food carts and ensures that patient trays are delivered in accordance with the tray delivery schedule. (15%)
- Maintains and assembles the floor stock. (5%)
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of food and nutrition preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org