Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Creates a clean and safe environment and enhances the appearance of the facility.
- Performs timely patient room cleaning and provides cleaning support to the various departments; cleans daily in all areas including discharge cleaning, patient room cleaning, cycle cleaning, office cleaning and all ancillary area cleaning to ensure the continuity and efficiency of patient care and daily operations. Cleaning of assigned building exteriors. Replenishing of dispensers in all required areas and collection of all receptacles. (45%)
- Completes project work as assigned which may include, but not limited to scrubbing/stripping and refinishing of hard floors, carpet cleaning, wall washing, trash removal, biohazardous linens and sharps container removal, and curtain cleaning. (15%)
- Actively participates in and accomplishes Service Excellence initiatives to meet department goals. (15%)
- Adheres to all hospital safety standards in the use of chemicals, equipment and machinery and in clearly marking hazardous areas resulting from cleaning processes. (15%)
- Adheres to the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the hospital as well as regulatory bodies. (10%).
- FIT testing may be required, but provided upon hire as needed.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Basic reading, writing and effective communication skills.
- Ability to operate power equipment.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org