Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job provides account support activities associated with the administration of all experience rated and community rated dental groups. The incumbent is responsible for providing or coordinating prompt support to UCCI Sales and Service personnel, group administrators, brokers, and Agent Plan personnel to ensure the resolution of issues related to benefit interpretations, customer service inquiries, claims adjudication, benefits issues, membership and billing activity, etc. This job is ultimately responsible for ongoing account retention, satisfaction, and administration, complementing the efforts of Sales and Service Executives. This activity is intensified and focused for new accounts. This additionally includes identifying and resolving problems related to benefit interpretations, rating concerns and any subsequent adjudication requirements. To this end, the incumbent cultivates and maintains efficient working relationships with key internal areas, such as Customer Service Operations (Claims, Dental Benefits, Customer Service, Membership & Billing), Provider Data Management, Underwriting, and Professional Relations.
- Provide account support activities associated with the administration of all experience rated and community rated dental groups. The Client Benefit Analyst is responsible for providing or coordinating prompt support to UCCI Sales and Service Personnel, group administrators, brokers, and Agent Plan personnel to ensure the resolution of issues related to benefit interpretations, customer service inquiries, claims adjudication, benefits issues, membership and billing activity, etc.
- Collect and analyze customer specific information including gathering data from multiple sources related to Benefit/Claim Utilization, Enrollment, Networks (utilization, disruption, geo-access) and making recommendations based on the results of their data analysis. This includes benefits design analysis based on benefit utilization while factoring in financial analysis to determine cost impact.
- Representing UCD at Client meetings, including but not limited to, Open Enrollment meetings and Health and Wellness fairs. The Client Benefit Analyst is expected to sell at member level for both renewal and new business clients at open enrollment in addition to acting as an oral health wellness consultant at renewal and new business client wellness events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 3 years of progressive related experience in lieu of Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 3 - 5 years of Sales Support
- 1 - 3 years in Insurance
- 1 - 3 years of Dental Sales experience
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Producer's License - Accident & Health, or within 45 days of hire.
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$50,200.00
Pay Range Maximum:$90,300.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org