Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job oversees and serves as a subject matter expert for critical operational elements in the development of marketing materials for an assigned line of business. This includes but is not limited to: facilitating the timely development, management, and optimization of customer and prospect marketing and communication materials; ensuring strategic alignment, compliance, and data accuracy; facilitating campaign setup to enable detailed tracking and analysis; collaborating with assigned team to understand goals, objectives, and strategies; and achieving service excellence in tactical support for growth or retention initiatives
- Responsible for the cohesive operational planning of marketing campaigns. (25%)
- Serve as a marketing operations subject matter expert for assigned line of business to partner and consult with stakeholders to strategize and plan the development of materials. (20%)
- Develops and maintains status reporting to ensure transparency of project priorities and status to all stakeholders. (15%)
- Organizes and leads internal and cross-functional status meetings to ensure the successful end-to-end completion of campaigns (kickoffs, status updates, retrospectives, etc.) (15%)
- Collaborates with agency and vendor partners to ensure smooth processes, workflow, and prioritization of work across team. (15%)
- Collaborates with team to develop timing & prioritization of strategic planning and campaign execution to meet the needs of the business. (15%)
- Represents the team/department in cross-functional meetings. (5%)
- Partners with Procurement & vendors on the execution of contracts. (5%)
- Collaborates in the production of materials including creating and maintaining project plans, versioning, vendor data testing, and proofing. (5%)
- Works with stakeholders to ensure materials are compliant and accurate according to government contracts and marketing guidelines. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, English, Health Policy or related OR 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's
- 3 years in Marketing Communications or Campaign Development, Execution, or supervision
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Verbal Communications
- Written Communications
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$57,700.00
Pay Range Maximum:$106,700.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org