Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job develops and implements paid, owned and earned media communications strategies that support the Organization’s strategy, reputation and brand, mission/vision/values, and business priorities. The incumbent focuses on internal and external audiences by designing, developing and providing communication solutions for multiple, complex marketing communication programs. Understands and directs a variety of media outlets such as print, digital, email marketing, Internet, live events, press or direct mail, among others to promote the Organization’s products, services and/or operational initiatives to meet corporate communications strategies. Interfaces with key business stakeholders at all levels to understand business issues and present creative and engaging communication solutions, develops and maintains sales materials and information architecture to support the corporate image, identity and brands, as well as ensure maximum usability and alignment with the corporate strategy. The incumbent may involve in budget tracking and measuring the effectiveness of the programs.
- Act as Internal and/or External Communications & Subject Matter expert. Work strategically with the Director Marketing & Communications to develop content strategies and advertising content for multiple product lines. Work collaboratively with and oversee marketing communication team, other public relations, social media, digital communication and enterprise communications departments in the development, writing, editing, approval and delivery of communication strategies, advertising media, sales materials and implementations of strategic business-related messages.
- Support Content Strategy Development for internal and/or external messaging. May provide consultation, develop, design and/or deliver senior-leader directed communications that increase customer engagement in executing enterprise strategies. Provide strategic consulting on communications best practices to senior leaders. Examples include digital presence, blogs and other key communication activities through a variety of media.
- Support Leads Sales Materials Development. Develop communications plans and approaches for a variety of materials including but not limited to news releases, fact sheets, background papers, and case studies. As a subject matter expert, collaborate with sales and product development to plan, write and disseminate sales campaign content. This may include email distribution, websites, corporate newsletters both print and digital advertising as well as corporate presentations. Oversee the development and production process of materials, provides ongoing direction to graphic development and production to ensure deadlines are met, budgets are adhered to and legal and brand compliance guidelines are followed.
- Coordinate Public Relations Activity. Manage projects and provide consultation on a variety of media and communication initiatives including media inquiries, research and developing corporate positioning on key issues, provides background on the issues, develops, writes and edits appropriate communication materials and messages for a variety of audiences including the media, sales, and other Organization business units under strict deadlines. Work with key business units across the corporation to ensure that consistent messages are being developed and communicated about issues impacting the corporation. Develop proactive media relations opportunities to position HM Insurance Group as a leader in the risk management and reinsurance industry.
- Demonstrate and use product knowledge to assure that content is appropriate for the intended audience, understandable, persuasive and effective to achieve marketing goals. Ensure team communications are accurate, on message, and on brand, distributed on time and on budget to all markets. Contribute regularly to the development of content for print, electronic and digital communications, including flyers, websites, emails, text messages, FAQs/talking points, newsletters, creative briefs, presentations, and social media content.
Liaison to Senior Management. Partners with senior leaders to develop and execute time sensitive, highly confidential communication strategies and materials. Works collaboratively across enterprise business groups and other communication areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications Studies/Speech, Communication and Rhetoric, English or English Composition
- 6 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- Master's Degree
- 7 - 10 years in Marketing Communications
- 3 - 5 years in Technical Writing
- 3 - 5 years in Public Relations
- 3 - 5 years in Advertising
- 1 - 3 years in Marketing Production
- 1 - 3 years in Social Media Marketing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Communication Planning
- Project Planning
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Copywriting and Editing
- Corporate Communications
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen , and must also pass a background check **
*Candidates must also need to reside within the Central and Eastern Time Zone
Note : Ideal candidate will have experience in communications since this will be more focused on strategic, executive and internal communications.
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
WFA - Work From Anywhere
100% - Remote
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$67,500.00
Pay Range Maximum:$124,800.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org