Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job partners will closely with IT analysts and clinical informatics to design, execute, manage, and improve one or a combination of process/product portfolios. The Incumbent will help develop technical plans/scope/tasks as well as manage customer/provider engagement related to specific service lines and/or processes. The Incumbent is responsible for interfacing with advisory/executive decision-makers, and other critical IT processes. The position will ensure efficient and effective internal/external clinical provider services and may require on-site support.
- Plans, coordinates, monitors the development, implementation and evaluation of assigned portfolio of projects associated with clinical systems or other e-Health initiatives and ensures the necessary analytics or KPI needs are incorporated. (40%)
- Strategize the future vision focus for their specific specialties and service lines in alignment with the Epic product roadmaps. (25%)
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Epic IT team leads and Clinical Informatics leads on projects, system set-up, and project roadmaps for their specialties. (25%)
- Participates in service line and multi-disciplinary governance bodies and steers the training and change management that is delivered by the local hospital and clinic informatics staff. (5%)
- Collaborate with leadership on third party solutions prior to procurement. (5%)
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in computer science, Engineering, Information Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare Discipline OR 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 1 - 3 years of Product or Process Ownership, Strategic Consulting in Product Development & Management, Project/Program Management
- Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare Discipline.
- 0 - 1 year of Epic Consulting or certified in Epic applications
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org