Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This role is responsible for managing students in various AHN pipeline programs. This role will serve also serve as the direct contact for students in AHN pipeline programs. The primary responsibility for this role will be to maintain a portfolio of students committed to AHN through the pipeline programs that includes specific retention strategies including, but not limited to, regular check-ins, assessment of current state of student progress in academic program, assignment of professional nurse mentor as appropriate, and social networking of students to enhance pre-employment experience.
- Cultivate relationships with academic partners with the intent of introducing them to AHN pipeline programs and/or opportunities for their students. (20%)
- Serve as the front-line contact with individual students in the AHN pipeline across the academic footprint. (20%)
- Maintain a portfolio of students committed to AHN through the pipeline programs that includes specific retention strategies including, but not limited to, regular check-ins, assessment of current state of student progress in academic program, assignment of professional nurse mentor as appropriate, and social networking of students to enhance pre-employment experience. (15%)
- Create and execute strategies that result in students selecting an AHN pipeline program that ultimately commits them to AHN as their employer of choice upon graduation. Adjusts student retention strategies, as appropriate. (10%)
- Create and execute strategies for students who have committed to AHN such that each student is retained through the hiring process and the first year of employment. (10%)
- Begin pre-boarding process at AHN, including, but not limited to, connecting students with AHN resources Provide pipeline students with advice and consultation on training and development opportunities. (10%)
- Collaborate with various internal partners to maintain network alignment on pipeline strategies. (5%)
- Coordinates and executes clinical rotation placement for senior level rotation at AHN. (5%)
- Maintains all required material related to students and communicates new information as needed to pipeline students, academic partner faculty and leadership, and AHN Nursing Leadership. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of Project Management
- Registered Nurse (RN) State of Pennsylvania Board of Nursing
- Bachelor's in nursing
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org