Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for a variety of facets of managing the customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool and processes used by the Sales team. Ensures Sales Staff is set-up and trained in the use of the CRM tool, and drives usage and overall effectiveness of the tool. This job can expect to evolve over time as CRM technology advances. The incumbent reports to the leader of Sales Enablement.
- Maintain user access to the CRM tool ensuring roles and profiles are set-up and assigned correctly, as well as creating and assigning users to the correct public and chatter groups.
- Conduct Analyses to determine historical trends, glean forward-looking insights and provide recommendations to achieve sales goals. Identify opportunities for enhancements and improvements to the CRM tool, designing and configuring options for our customers. Work with HMHS (IT) on testing and deploying the changes to production. Collaborate with the COE (Center of Excellence) and Salesforce community of practice to drive best practices and future roadmap capabilities that involve critical and complex changes to the tool.
- Ensure Sales staff receive required onboarding and training on the CRM system as well as ongoing user support. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of modifications to the CRM tool and new capabilities in order to educate Sales teams and drive a more tailored effective experience with the CRM tool for Sales management. Create and maintain CRM tool training materials, WalkMe online help and interactive TeachMe courses within the training environment. Conduct training sessions as needed on new capabilities or refreshers as needed. Support strategic initiatives, small to large/complex projects and ad-hoc enhancements to improve the CRM tool and processes. Support various partners within the Organization (including UCCI (dental ins. provider), HMIG (HM Insurance Group), Senior Markets, Compensation, Advanced Analytics, Finance with relevant sales data and reports collected within the CRM tool.
- Oversee the opportunity pipeline data for the commercial Sales team, working directly with senior management to improve and accelerate the sales process, drive best practices and increase user adoption. Collaborate with other Salesforce partners (marketing, product, underwriting, etc.) that support the sales processes within the CRM tool to share best practices. Develop reports and dashboards to support specified processes, goals and key business metrics. Research and stay up to speed on industry trends within the Salesforce/CRM tool space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Comuter Science or equivalent
- 5 years Health Care Industry experience
- 3 years CRM Tool experience
- 1 year Reporting experience
- 1 year Training & Development
- 3 years Salesforce experience
- 3 years Business Support Analyst or Information Systems experience
- 1 years Walkme & TeachMe builder experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Salesforce Admin certification required within 6 months
- WalkMe Builder certification
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Lightning platform, functionality and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to understand application data structures and develop reports and dashboards for both users and senior level management Data Analysis
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills Business Analysis
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Technologies
- Analytical Skills
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Sales Force Automation
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$57,700.00
Pay Range Maximum:$106,700.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org