Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides application development services typically as a member of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test, and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements. Developers provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance, and quality levels required by their customers.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, and implements application enhancements, as well as provides general production support, meets defined scope, target dates, and budgets with minimal or no defects.
- Utilizes and participates in the full system development cycle.
- Collaborates with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to business needs.
- Provides required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24x7 support when necessary.
- Actively participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to Developer,
- Technical Lead, and Project Manager.
- Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners, and management, including assisting with or conducting technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions, and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree OR 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years as a Data Warehouse Developer
- Experience in EPIC or Health Care Industry
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$28.18
Pay Range Maximum:$43.80
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org