Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Works with Business Intelligence and healthcare professionals to gather, organize, and present data to users. Presents meaningful analytics to the business in non-technical terms and formats. Creates basic and ad hoc reporting for users. Trains users on software and assists users with advanced reporting.
- Develops business intelligence solutions through knowledge of user needs, appropriate data repositories, business intelligence development best practices and innovative use of technologies and systems. (30%)
- Delivers ad hoc data and report requests, analyzes data needs for both users and projects, investigates and analyzes data discrepancies, and assists in migration and testing activities. (30%)
- Administers the analytics and reporting systems, monitors system performance, coordinates upgrades, tracks licenses, and creates and maintains user documentation. (20%)
- Provides user/system support services. (10%)
- Utilizes project management techniques for business intelligence projects and services. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years in the analysis of business processes and interfaces including, but not limited to interpreting system documentation, data and/or business process modeling, and data flow/context diagramming.
- 2 years of writing EPIC Clarity reports and/or administering EPIC Reporting Workbench.
- For Financial Reporting: Prior experience working with an A/R system.
- For Clinical Reporting: Prior experience working with an EMR system.
- Minitab or any Statistical Software
- Experience with SQL language or other data analytics tools such as Tableau
- Previous experience with healthcare
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$28.18
Pay Range Maximum:$43.80
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org