Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
As a Product Consultant, you are primarily responsible for the delivery of Highmark’s Curated Health Model products, experiences, and solutions into market. While you will consult throughout the entire product lifecycle, you will drive the delivery of these solutions from the end of the Design phase through Launch and ongoing optimization. You coordinate and collaborate with various internal teams – B2B and B2C Marketing, Activation, Design, Provider, Sales, etc. – to bring products to market. The ideal candidate is comfortable organizing and directing the work of project teams to drive results, and is passionate about health care and/or the product profession as a means to meet customer needs. The products you bring to market will help meet the health needs of our Highmark members, as well as help the organization achieve strategic business objectives.
- Perform research on projects and manage and lead projects to successfully meet business objectives. May manage all size projects (small, medium, large, enterprise)
- Prepare detailed design specifications, coordinate and oversee implementation of new products and changes to existing products.
- Identify needs to develop new and innovative products, perform appropriate research/analyses, and evaluate feasibility of the administration and implementation of product.
- Monitor product performance and make product design changes where appropriate. Provide direction and guidance to ensure consistent understanding and implementation of specifications.
- Provide business training on existing products as well as training on product changes. Provide subject matter expertise and consultation for product management.
- Review all campaigns and initiatives and make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise consultation for product management.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or Healthcare Administration
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree
- 5 - 10 years of relevant, progressive experience in healthcare, health insurance, and/or product management and development
- Advanced analytic skills consisting of business analysis experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Communication, collaboration, and project team leadership.
- Organization, and project management capabilities.
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$67,500.00
Pay Range Maximum:$124,800.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org