Job Description :
This job is part of a team that designs large-scale change strategies to incorporate cultural transformation across multiple business processes and/or functions, leveraging a flexible and scalable Readiness & Adoption methodology. The incumbent is responsible for leading associated change efforts by analyzing current state, learning the business, and understanding the future state vision. Develops strategies and coaching/advising leaders on the change. Works across multiple projects concurrently and gains exposure across multiple functions and businesses within the enterprise. Develops and implements the Readiness & Adoption engagement strategy for cross-functional, enterprise, and transformation projects. The incumbent plays a key role in the success of organizational change which could include, but isn’t limited to, business processes, technologies, operating model, and organizational structures. The incumbent primarily engages with senior leaders on the design and must engage with employees at all levels of the organization to be successful.
- Develop change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Assess impacts of planned organizational change
- Identify risks and developing risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change
- Coach and/or lead change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Support development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Provide coaching and training to employees at all levels
- Define success metrics and measuring performance and adoption against these
- Provide reporting and other updates to management and project teams
- Collaborate with senior leaders to understand and support the change landscape impacting the leader’s division/company.
- Build relationships with senior leaders to stay ahead of change trends and anticipate business needs
- Follows R&A methodology and approach focused on driving value and outcomes. Continuously improves R&A approach, tools, and resources as growing capabilities to effectively lead change and providing change support on related projects where needed.
- Establish and maintain best practices and standardized frameworks and tools related to transformation management
- Foster relationships with strategic internal partners responsible for influencing and/or cultivating the Highmark change management approach and/or delivery. Support growth of the change community of practice to be a strategic partner in executing on change with consistency, this includes:
- Attract and maintain membership in the community
- Develop and maintain a social connection point
- Curate and source content for knowledge sharing
- Influence federated teams utilization of R&A methodology and tools by training, communicating effectively, soliciting feedback, partnering on projects and creating strategic alignments.
- Be a content expert for R&A content such as marketing materials, communications, publications, etc. Collaborate with Content and Community Team on execution and governance including regular reviews to ensure accuracy, alignment with brand standards and applicability to strategy/operations.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Behavior/Organizational Change Studies, Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Organizational Behavior/Organizational Change Studies, Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, or related field
- 7 years in Change Management consulting, practicing and strategy
- 3 years of working in a very large organization, in leadership and coaching or of strategizing, planning, and deploying change in a large organization OR in Project Management or Communications
- 1 year in the Healthcare or related industry
- Enterprise wide Change Transformation experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Change or project management certification
- Ability to lead and navigate large, complex change projects independently from start to finish
- Ability to lead and navigate multiple large projects concurrently. Ability to cope with pressure
- Strong problem solving, risk management, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strategic planning
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Management
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Build strong internal relationships
- Ability to influence others and build strong internal relationships (including senior leadership)
- Experience designing and delivering executive level presentations
- Strong problem solving, decision making, risk management and negotiation skills
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn/know more
- Ability to work independently; able to successfully operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; self-starter and quick learner; calm and efficient under pressure
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$92,300.00
Pay Range Maximum:$170,800.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org