Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Assesses, prepares and provides ongoing care in collaboration with multiple providers, coordinates program operational requirements, trains and assists team members as necessary.
- Coordinates administrative functions for the program, which may include staffing coverage and/or participating in marketing activities. (15%)
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies. (15%)
- Develops and implements departmental and hospital improvement activities. (15%)
- Delivers positive patient experience. Maintains excellent working relationships with patients, clients, AHN leadership, staff, external agencies and vendors. Performs any written and verbal communications necessary to exchange information with designated contacts and promote working relationships. (15%)
- Supervises attainments of productivity standards, recommending innovative approaches for enhancing performance and productivity when appropriate. (15%)
- Adheres to AHN organizational policies and procedures for relevant locations and job scope. Completes and/or attends mandatory training and education sessions within approved organizational guidelines and timeframes. (10%)
- Communicates team barriers, process flow or productivity issues to leadership. Provides team members with operational support and training. Resolves patient or customer issues requiring additional oversight in a concise and informative manner as required. (15%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of related experience, preferably within medical setting
- Experience operating a PC and using software applications
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse license
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org