Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Fills supply and mobile patient equipment requisitions generated from the Hospital Information System (HIS); maintains supply inventory and shelves; distributes medical supplies to patient care areas.
- Process all requisitions for patient care equipment. Makes rounds and cleans designated equipment on nursing units. Picks up and returns equipment to appropriate nursing areas on the nursing unit and maintains needed par levels. (75%).
- Documents all supply equipment issuance in accordance with department protocols (20%).
- Assembles patient care traction. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Prefer Central Processing Certification.
- 6 months experience in a hospital setting preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org