Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The job will provide basic to complex Cloud ERP integration configuration and troubleshooting services typically as part of a project team or delivering application support. This role will be supporting the Fusion Accounting Hub (FAH) (SaaS - Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP) and the integrations from other third-party systems within the enterprise. The incumbent will analyze, design, test and implement complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Will provide general support to maintain basic to more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers.
- Work with Sr. Cloud Application Analysts and Application Developers to appropriately code, test, and support implementation of new integrations, as well as integrations supporting annual mandates and health plan initiatives. Provide basic domain knowledge and skill for Oracle Fusion middleware configuration and best practices development and adherence.
- Provide functional and operational support, incident management, software release and upgrade support and testing to the technical integrations team and business stakeholders
- Create, review, and maintain integration artifacts including but not limited to: Configuration workbooks, technical and functional specifications, testing plans and deliverable estimates. Accurately test as well as document results. Support multiple integration projects in the middleware space, troubleshoot issues, and assist Sr. Cloud Application Analysts and integration Application Developers on infrastructure related issues
- Identify, document, and clearly articulate to project management, leadership, and business stakeholders the integrations technology roadmap, design implications, constraints, issues, and risks
- Maintain services once in production by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall integrations system health
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance/Accounting, or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Fusion Accounting Hub (FAH) integration
- 3 years supporting integrations using ICS or another integration platform
- 3 years with data integrations in and out of Oracle Fusion, preferably using Oracle ICS
- 3 years with SQL databases and coding
- 3 years working with any Cloud ERP SaaS/ERP systems for integration including: Oracle (preferred), SAP, Salesforce CRM, Cloud solutions preferably Oracle Fusion Finance and Fusion Accounting Hub
- 3 years with requirement gathering, configuring integrations, and debugging system issues
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Fusion Accounting Hub, Oracle Cloud ERP or related certification
- Strong understanding of industry standard integration processes and tools
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
- Demonstrated experience working with various project teams, developing communications, strategies, and materials
- Ability to present to leadership and articulate both business and technical scenarios
- Maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Independently achieve results and self-direct work responsibly
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$57,700.00
Pay Range Maximum:$106,700.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org