Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This full time position will work remotely with occasional in person meetings.
Provides day to day supervision of all activities surrounding the research in the department to ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory agencies.
- Promotes growth and development of research through networking activities with internal and external agencies. Acts as a liaison to facilitate study progress, compliance and enrollment. (30%)
- Evaluates the workload of personnel and study requirements and appropriately distributes responsibilities to staff. Manages the day to day operation of the clinical research department (30%)
- Regularly reviews the trends and rulings of the governing authorities and monitors and ensures departmental compliance for both internal and external agencies. (20%)
- Supports and oversees the orientation, education and evaluation of all departmental research staff members by conducting performance evaluations and maintaining records of employee competencies, mandatory education and required certifications. (10%)
- Oversee the financial aspect of clinical research studies, participates and monitors clinical trials budget processes and provides reports to management. Performs other duties as requested. (10%)
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of clinical research experience
- Master's degree
- Research Coordinator certification
- Experience in clinical research budgets as well as required computer skills including SPSS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and electronic data capture reporting
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$30.82
Pay Range Maximum:$48.21
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org