Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
$1000 sign on bonus available for eligible candidates!
Creates a clean and safe environment and enhances the appearance of the facility.
- Clean and sanitize in discharge rooms, patient rooms, operating rooms, ancillary rooms and restrooms (i.e.,snks, toilets, showers).(45%)
- Performs tasks of dusting, removing trash, replenishing supplies, sanitizing, spot cleaning, vacuuming and mopping floors. (25%)
- Mix and use chemicals properly.(20%)
- Focus on patient, visitor and employee satisfaction.(10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Must (after brief training) be able to demonstrate the correct cleaning steps and use of chemicals, tools, equipment and supplies.
- Prior experience preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org