Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job leads and works embedded with a team in an information technology discipline such as application support, computing services, storage systems, desktop services, email messaging, networking, Sharepoint administration, or telecommunications. Provides leadership through coaching, plans and manages work activities by assessing critical path and priorities. Reporting to an IT Manager, the Team Manager takes on day-to-day accountability of the technology service, leveraging people, price, process, partners and the platform to deliver services at or below market price.
- Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Reliability and Resiliency -- Ensures processes are put in place or established processes are being followed to provide reliable services to the internal/external customers and the ability to bring back the services online in the quickest possible way with very minimal interruptions if and when they go down. Proactively puts the measures/metrics/alerts in place that would prevent these downtimes.
- Performs project management activities including impact analysis, management of cost, schedules and risk, manages stakeholder expectations.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 10 years' relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Technology Management or Computer Science
- 3 - 5 years' experience with multiple computer operating systems
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in End User Computing, Engineering, IT Infrastructure, Networking, Telecommunications or Operations
- 3 - 5 years' experience supervising people, pricing, processes, or partners
- 3 - 5 years' experience using productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience with application and/or enterprise infrastructure
- 3 - 5 years experience negotiating contracts and/or managing conflict
- Working knowledge of information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) best practices related to configuration, change, incident, problem, and service level management
- Competence within Information Technology disciplines
- Experience in team building, facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications
- Knowledge of application performance diagnosis
Knowledge of technologies used to monitor applications and enterprise infrastructure
- App Performance Monitoring (APM) tools (i.e., Dynatrace)
- Use of Synthetic monitoring
- Splunk, SCOM, SCORCH
Application Development knowledge/skills
Artificial intelligence (AI) knowledge/skills
Driver’s License, Microsoft or Cicso Certification
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$78,900.00
Pay Range Maximum:$146,000.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice