Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job is a part of the Account Management Team at Tonic, Highmark Health's internal creative entity. The incumbent will support the account team that brings a creative idea to life that strategically resonates with our audiences while delivering on business needs. Strive to understand not only our business, but our competitors and the pulse of each of our markets and audiences. Support collaboration within their teams to ensure all internal and external stakeholders understand the creative strategy and progress Tonic develops. The incumbent will work closely with the creative project managers and the creative development teams (internally and externally) to ensure work is on time and on strategy, escalating issues and potential solution within teams. Support managing the overall team priorities with their strategic marketing partners and keep marketing and creative leadership updated, ensuring work remains on strategy, differentiated, and on-brand.
- Provide oversight and guildance for the portolio of programs and projects in assigned team POD that are designed to improve marketing effectiveness and our brand+B19:B27.
- Serve as Tonic's point of contact for partnership with external agencies and internal stakeholders at all levels of enterprise at the onset of any given project to develop the plan, process and implement all creative campaigns, activations, and events.
- Plan and manage budget of internal and external agencies and suppliers as required based on the creative campaign and activation or event needs.
- Lead creative strategy efforts such as monitoring/creative/managing creative competitive analysis of similar and adjacent or influential industries, and monitoring and reporting/sharing influence of related cultural themes.
- Lead effort to access current processes and implement performance improvement programs across all areas of responsibility, including internal BAU activities and pain points identified by other marketing teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams and partners to improve operational practices and ensure timely execution of business as usual (BAU) duties, including workforce planning and delivery.
- Proactively manage risks and issues as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in advertising, marketing or creative management in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field
- 3 years of coordinating Creative Campaign Execution/Activation for a variety of creative design, marketing projects or advertising activations
- 1 year with project management tools
- 1 year of budget planning and tracking
- 5 years of coordinating Creative Campaign Execution/Activation for a variety of creative design, marketing projects or advertising activations
- 3 years of Account Management experience at an Advertising Agency or Internal Advertising Agency
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Strong team collaboration skills in an open and transparent environment, navigating dynamics to address issues and lead solutions
- Demonstrated analytical skills: collecting, synthesizing, and summarizing creative and competitive influences
- Experience in the creative industry with cross functional knowledge (traditional, digital, production, multimedia, creative development)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills to reinforce diplomacy with tact
- Solid business acumen with the ability to translate needs within creative space and reinforce strategy throughout the creative process
- Microsoft office suite (word, excel, ppt); preferably knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, AfterEffects)
- Group management skills reinforcing accountability, supporting colleagues and mentoring
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$57,700.00
Pay Range Maximum:$106,700.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org