Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Performs 12 lead ECG's, performs cardiac stress testing, applies Holter Monitors and Event Monitors for inpatients and outpatients, and manages clinical data in the MUSE system; records, archives, corrects, and processes ECG reports.
- Provides timely, high quality diagnostic testing such as ECG's, Holter Monitors, and Event Monitors accurately and efficiently and according to established guidelines for procedure. (40%)
- Performs ECG Management System (MUSE) functions and related clerical duties. (30%)
- Maintains testing equipment and department in clean operating condition. (10%)
- Maintains organized and complete documentation of clinical data for all procedures, and ensures the availability of complete electronic files for physician review. (20%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of ECG interpretation coursework.
- Experience with ECG testing.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice