Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job provides direction and education to staff and area functions across all AHN imaging facilities; serves as a physician liaison; and assists with regulatory accreditation, as well as, working with imaging institute leaders to standardize protocols for all modalities. Works with staff to complete quality improvement projects and assist System Modality Manager with accreditation with all regulatory bodies as well as implementation of the Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence centers.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority. (25%)
- Provide onsite support to the imaging leaders regarding GRID and NRDR, technical staff education, protocol standardization, equipment purchase/maintenance/oversight through traveling to all AHN imaging site. (25%)
- Works in conjunction with Radiology Physician leaders, Radiology IT, Imaging Management, and Imaging Vendors to implement new supplies, software products, and new equipment including training and education (25%)
- Assist Imaging Leadership, physics and radiologists with patient safety initiatives, ACR accreditation compliance and renewals, Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence accreditation, QC activities, protocol and workflow development and implementation, patient dose reduction activities, and regulatory compliance including inspection prep appropriate documentation, updates, coordination/distribution, and ensure implementation, and archiving. (20%)
- Assure all required documentation is in place for procedures e.g. regulatory, billing protocol and image distribution. (5%)
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required
Associate's Degree in Healthcare or Business -or- certification from technical school
- 5 years’ experience as a Technologist
- Certified in two or more of the following:
- ARRT: R.T.(R), (BD), (BS), (CI), (CT), (MR), (M), (N), (R.R.A.), (VI), (S), or (VS)
- NMTCB: (CT), (NCT), (PET), or (NMAA)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Supervisory Experience
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org