Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Installs, maintains and repairs the electrical power distribution systems, control devices and equipment used throughout the hospital.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance, inspections and repairs to electrical equipment within established codes. 60%
- Performs the electrical testing of all emergency equipment in compliance with JCAHO standards. 30%
- Interprets drawings, specifications and electrical schematics to select and install a wide variety of electrical hardware. 10%
- 3 years in a hospital environment or equivalent
- Ability to understand electrical drawings
- City of Pittsburgh Electrician License within 18 months of hire
- Technical / Trade School Diploma
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org