Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job will assist with writing and maintaining online and offline manuals, guides, letters, emails, messages, blogs, bulletins, newsletter articles, flyers, talking points and FAQs. Receive day-to-day direction from senior-level copywriters.
- Write copy for technical materials and tools.
- Execute and coordinate specifications and protocols.
- Consult with senior-level copywriters; may occasionally consult with subject matter experts.
- Coordinate distribution of materials.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Associate's Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing with concentration in Advertising or Public Relations, Business Communications or a related field
- 3 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Associate's Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing with concentration in Advertising or Public Relations, Business Communications or a related field
- 0-2 years of relevant subject matter experience in the area of specialization
- Experience with regulatory compliance and brand standards
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- New to the role or are developing competence in performing work assignments
- Working knowledge and understanding of processes and procedures
- Utilizes established processes to complete assigned activities
- Receives direction from senior-level copywriters to complete assignments
- General understanding of online and offline production processes
- Basic understanding of health insurance terminology and health literacy
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$20.80
Pay Range Maximum:$37.43
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org