Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Is responsible for the centralized transfer, processing, receipt, control, and delivery of materials delivered from various delivery agents to the hospital.
- Receives all incoming deliveries. Signs bills of lading for that which is received, noting shortages, overages, and/or damages, notifying Corporate Contracting or vendor and/or user department of such discrepancies immediately. (45%)
- Accurately and consistently compares items received to packing slip and purchase order and receives order via computer system to generate delivery tickets. Stock is to be received and placed in designated storage location daily. (45%)
- Processes daily shipping requests to designated vendor/location via computer. (5%)
- Maintains records and processes requests for storage/retrieval of surplus items and hospital records to/from off site warehouse facility utilizing the department's vehicle. (5%)
- Valid PA Driver's license.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a warehouse/receiving environment.
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures required, with data entry preferred.
- Ability to work with and through people, be conscious of quality and thoroughness, and be adaptable to changing environments with occasional stressful situations.
- Must possess a team approach, good customer services skills, and be detail oriented.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org