Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Coordinates and provides comprehensive Employee Health Services for Allegheny Health Network that are consistent with state/federal requirements and the network's mission, vision and values.
- Conducts post offer, pre-hire screening of new hire candidates to include but not limited to the initial health assessment, appropriate department testing and follow-up, lab work review, vaccine updates and drug testing. (40%)
- Coordinates and administers medical surveillance and immunization programs. (15%)
- Evaluates and determines employees’ fitness for duty through health histories, physical assessments, diagnostic tests and medical documentation. (10%)
- May lead or participate in hospital committees and performance improvement initiatives. (15%)
- Coordinates treatment and follow-up care of employees for work-related exposures and injuries, provides case management and facilitates return to work. (10%)
- Establish and maintain working relationship with leaders to coordinate employee accommodations, return to work, annual/ongoing health requirement for compliance, identification and correction of safety issues and other opportunities for employee injury reduction. (10%)
- Current PA RN license
- 5 years as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Occupational Health Nursing certification
- Employee Health or Occupational Health experience
- Knowledge of workers compensation, FMLA, infection prevention and occupational health standards of practice
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements. #Sponsored
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org