Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Directs the clinical, financial, and operational functions of the Therapy Departments.
- Directs interdisciplinary management team to effectively meet patient care needs, improve processes and outcomes, and demonstrate high customer satisfaction.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures that align with the strategic goals of the AHN.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and ensures compliance of rules and regulations from payers and outside regulatory agencies.
- Directs the development of budgets and achievement of financial goals.
- Provides leadership and direction to the Therapy managers and sets performance standards.
- Participates in the delivery of direct patient care as necessary.
- Master's Degree.
- Minimum 7 years clinical experience including 3-5 years of supervisory experience with progressive responsibilities.
- Current state licensure according to requirements of profession.
- Thorough knowledge of therapy service requirements and as well a close familiarity with regulatory guidelines.
- Experience with quality monitors/outcomes, financial and productivity issues and staff
- Demonstrated follow-through with assignments and the ability to successfully lead
- others. Excellent interpersonal skills and moderate computer literacy.
- Knowledge of rehabilitation services requirements and regulatory guidelines.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org