Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Facilitates activities to improve patient safety and optimal clinical outcomes within the acute care setting; provides advanced level reporting and analyses to support process improvement; designs and implements reports, analyzes data, and monitors statistical information to promote and guide quality and cost-effective care; projects include, but are not limited to physician profiling, length-of-stay initiatives, clinical resource management initiatives, clinical pathways, and unit-based performance improvement.
- Collects & maintains data for reporting. Designs and maintains weekly and monthly quality scorecards. Creates and maintains data/reporting logs to support System groups. (20%)
- Understands, utilizes and educates staff on quality software for analysis, including RL Solutions, EPSI, and Cognos. (15%)
- Creates and supports innovative reporting for professional/publishable views of WPAHS quality measures. (15%)
- Responsible for submission of all quality reporting. (10%)
- Responsible for data assurance for and producing quality reporting to analyze core measures. (15%)
- Responds to all ad hoc project requests related to clinical, operational and statistical reporting. (10%)
- Supports team with interfacing of disparate systems to a centralized report writer and clinical data base warehouse to create System wide quality reporting for AHN. (15%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Information Management, or a Clinical degree with experience in data development and analysis.
- Master’s degree.
- BSN degree.
- 5-7 years’ data/business analysis experience. Prefer experience with EPIC or other EMR.
- Experience in clinical pathways or performance improvement.
- Required to obtain EPIC certifications Clarity, Caboodle and Cogito within 6 months of employment .
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$23.78
Pay Range Maximum:$36.73
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org