Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job requires an expert understanding of HCM and Payroll application functionality and business process configuration options to provide thoughtful consultative leadership to create impactful, effective, and efficient solutions. The incumbent will support all Enterprise business areas and will be accountable to HR Systems management as well as Enterprise Process Owners for the assigned functional areas. Will provide consultation with stakeholders to analyze system & process issues along with enhancement opportunities. This incumbent will lead in developing requirements documentation for various business initiatives and actively participate in the industry and application user groups, as well as partners with other Systems & IT resources to configure, test & deploy solutions. May support HR customers with any process or system issues related to the functional domain being supported. Will lead user experience sessions with various stakeholders (employees, managers, HR Partners, etc.) to identify opportunities for improvement and collect voice of customer. The incumbent may be responsible for identifying, planning, developing, testing and deploying new features in support of customer needs and within the application update cycles. This position will be required to lead various projects that require system changes or updates. This includes mapping out timelines for configuration and testing partnering with the business for successful execution.
- Provide consultative and collaborative stakeholder sessions to identify, seek clarification and understanding, and analyze issues to provide technological solutions for business process issues. Provide oversight and ensure team members are accountable for completing documents/deliverables based on customer commitments.
- Meet customer commitments on-time and within expected budgets. Collaborate and ensure customer expectations are met by providing regular cadence of communications / project timelines, etc. Ensure customer satisfaction levels remain high from both internal staff and external vendors/providers.
- Regularly assess current state of services and proactively identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Serve as an escalation point for customer service fulfillment requests. Drives process design and fulfillment activities for the functional area. May define, develop and deliver operational metrics for the operating performance of the functional areas. Maintain departmental programs, systems documentation and procedures in a current and detailed manner.
- Identify and escalate key issues, risks, roadblocks in delivering customer services. Develop and manage plans related to new projects and BAU activities. Provide input to continually improve technology solutions and capabilities related to stakeholder groups.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or Related Field
- Six (6)years related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or Related Field
- 8 - 10 years Designing, Building, Consulting and Implementing Business Solutions using Information Technology, to include 2+ years Workday configuration experience.
- 5 - 7 years Leading People/Projects with Direct or Indirect Reporting Relationships
- 5 - 7 years Consulting, Business Analysis, Requirements Definition and Development of Business Requirements to Information Systems and their Applications
- 1 - 3 years Functional Business Process with Human Resources and/or Payroll
- 1 - 3 years in Simplifying Highly Complex Information/Processes through Process Diagrams, User Stories or Content Diagrams
- 3 - 5 years Configuring & Supporting HCM SaaS Applications
- 3 - 5 years Workday Configuration, Testing and Deployment of Applications and Integrations
- 1 - 3 years Healthcare or Health Insurance
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Expert functional knowledge with the following business functions: Talent Acquisition/Talent Management, HCM/Benefits/Compensation/LeaveAdministration/Employee Health, Payroll/Time & Attendance, and/or Portal Design/Content Management/Case Management and Knowledge Management
- Knowledge and understanding of the appropriate escalation process for unresolved issues
- Maintain related HCM Application training and related certification/re-certification of HCM Application Training
- Knowledge and training of the reporting tool; Experience in HCM Application reporting tool(s)
- Knowledge of reporting specifications, available fields, and structure
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$92,300.00
Pay Range Maximum:$170,800.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org