Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Performs all necessary clerical functions in order to meet the needs of internal/external customers; preparation, handling, and dissemination of information and documents.
- Greets customers by phone and in person in a pleasant and friendly manner, utilizing key words as indicated. (25%)
- Creates effective and efficient filing system for secure handling of protected information and easy retrieval of files and information. (25%)
- Operates office equipment including computer work stations and peripherals, photocopy machines, facsimile machines and other electronic storage, processing and imaging equipment. (25%)
- Establishes and maintains positive, productive working relationships with internal and external customers including hospital departments, physician offices, nursing homes, visiting nurses, etc. (25%)
- Depending on department, may coordinate discharge to nursing/personal care homes; or arrange for wheelchair van/ambulance during hours of departmental operation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years experience in secretarial/office management
- Associate's Degree
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org