Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is a career development program that focuses on increasing your skills and business knowledge of the Highmark Health enterprise and its tech subsidiary, HM Health Solutions(HMHS). As a Highmark Career Academy Associate, you will work in a fast paced and exciting environment to enhance your personal and professional development by honing crucial skills in business, technology, data analytics, and beyond around the organization. The incumbent will partake in the apprenticeship-style program to effectively carve out an incredible new pathway, in their new careers, throughout the organization.
- Develop broad knowledge base across the functional areas and learn specific in-depth expertise on multiple apps/platforms. Expeditiously and accurately performs deep dive issue analysis and problem ticket review, assessing information/details for updates to determine potential end impacts, and corrections, as needed.
- Assist customers to understand capability needs, gather project specifications, create business cases and cost sheet analysis, translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities), analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements, create/execute test cases, provide root cause analysis and corrective action plan, verify delivery of customer needs, and ensure quality delivery.
- Supports identification, documentation, and resolution of risks, defects and issues. May analyze market trends for competitive insight to correlate into business value statements. Begins to build organizational and platform knowledge in one or more disciplines to advance professional track career.
- Collaborate with team members, key stakeholders, and partners to complete any pending respective project work.
- Align to any required training, and attain necessitated certifications to perform pertinent role responsibilities. Potentially including, but not limited to: JAVA, SQL, Linux, Oracle database, JCL.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree OR completion of Code Differently certification
- 1 year of relevant work experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Code Differently certification or additional partner organizations certifications
- Problem Solving
- Written and oral Communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements. .
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org