Company :Highmark Wholecare
Job Description :
This job defines, plans and delivers complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and management of interdependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Manages a group of internal exempt and/or matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the program(s) to deliver solutions for the business.
- Work with business and technical organizations to drive out program strategy and approach.
- Organize, plan, and maintain Program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
- Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams.
- Lead Project Managers and Program team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program.
- Work with Executive Sponsor and Business Owner of a Program, and other management as required, to achieve the Program objectives.
- Acquire understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area."
- Monitor, evaluate and report on Program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to Program and strategic goals.
- Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the Program.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Deliver presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle.
- Adhere to the Organization's project management methods, project lifecycle methodologies, and audit requirements.
- Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 4 years in a Project Manager role for application development projects and/or in a Project Leadership role for same
- Solid leadership skills
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Experience with an industry standard software development lifecycle
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Does Not Apply
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Pay Range Minimum:$57,700.00
Pay Range Maximum:$106,700.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org