Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The job works with the Manager and Director of Finance Innovation & Transformation to drive the strategic vision of the company's finance transformation program by redefining and implementing finance targets, systems, processes, and automation. The incumbent plays a key role in executing the Finance Innovation & Transformation program roadmap. The incumbent provides analytical thinking and guidance that enables project teams to isolate business issues, design and execute solutions to resolve, support development of recommendations to leadership, create deliverables that inform issues and decisions, support the planning, communication, and management of the finance transformation strategy, and/or support the execution of finance transformation initiatives through disciplined processes and a collaborative approach. The incumbent will be accountable for the automation portfolio from intake/inception to reflection ensuring that top-quality work is produced.
- Help to drive the execution of the Finance Transformation program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects, maintaining activities and projects associated with the transformation, and driving execution milestone deliverables with adherence to budget and quality measures. Work closely with Finance leaders to support alignment and execution of prioritized implementation plan.
- Lead cross-functional teams to support the Finance Transformation. Team includes direct and indirect internal resources and external technology implementation partners.
- Work with the senior consultants, Director and VP to support finance and cross-functional leaders and partners to identify, clarify and resolve issues critical to the success of the Finance Transformation program. Work with business/process owners to identify key business issues, apply right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders, and own the outcome.
- Support the development of frameworks, approaches, and methodologies for leading practices. Work with the senior consultants and Director to support the planning and implementation of processes/leading practices to guide financial systems and solution delivery, including data design, software development life cycles, service level agreements and KPIs.
- Work with business and IT leadership to identify and establish information requirements, develop and implement data strategies and systems to enhance business processes and manage business intelligence.
- Support the change management elements of the finance transformation to ensure that the changes are sustainable throughout the organization long-term.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Information Systems
- Master's Degree Business Administration/Management, Finance,
Accounting, Information Technology, or Information Systems
- 5 - 7 years in Finance and Accounting of Information Systems, or 3+ years in Finance Transformation in a Management Consulting Firm
- 1 - 3 years in Project Management or Program Management
- 0 - 1 years in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or Consulting
- 1 - 3 years in the Healthcare Industry
- 1 - 3 years in Business Process Design
- 1-3 years in Oracle Implementation Experience
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- (Lean) Six Sigma
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Non-Specific
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Ability to break down and solve business problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Strong background in strategy consulting including problem definition, hypothesis development, analytics, research and storytelling
- Strong analytical and creative thinking
- Leading Change
- Influence and Persuasion
- Communication Skills
- Lean/Six Sigma
Language (other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org