Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Performs a wide variety of journeyman level operations which include installation and repair of refrigeration equipment.
- Installs and repairs commercial and specialized hospital refrigeration units in accordance with appropriate hospital, building and fire codes. (60%)
- Performs preventive maintenance and inspections on refrigeration equipment. (40%)
- Trade school education required.
- Class 2 federal refrigeration certification.
- 3 years of hospital experience including refrigeration equipment, ice machines, water coolers, HVAC
- equipment, walk-in coolers, ultra low freezers and laboratory A/C units.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org