Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job provides provider marketing and communication services. The incumbent works closely with various internal departments, including Marketing, Customer Service, Dental Electronic Services, Provider Data Management, Professional Affairs, and Sales, to assist in the creation of communication materials and presentations that will assist in educating a variety of audiences nationwide within the provider/network community. Develops and presents materials in a variety of mediums, including: mass email campaigns, broadcast faxing, newsletter distribution, mailing campaigns, telephone campaigns, and social media. Measures the effectiveness of their communication campaigns and providing process improvement suggestions, when necessary. Work will be completed individually as well as in a team environment.
- Design, develop, and coordinate all provider communication activities for the organization. Create the layouts and designs of logos, advertising, network marketing collateral, and other published materials in print form and online. Select and arrange photos, type, illustrations, and color. Design and develop multimedia presentations combining still images, sound, text, video, and animations.
- Serve as subject matter expert on all social media campaigns involving networks and the provider community.
- Coordinate all departmental training events and dental conventions, ensuring materials and staff are adequately supplied.
- Maintain all commercial dental reference guides and make updates accordingly based on CDT annual changes as well as any ad-hoc claims and/or corporate policy changes.
- Serve as subject matter expert and act as the liaison with all discounted services vendors/partners and develops appropriate provider communication campaigns, as necessary. Ensure all contractual obligations (internally and externally) with discounted services vendors/partners are being upheld and followed.
- Serve as subject matter expert and lead designer on the quarterly provider newsletter. Responsible for any process improvement initiatives involved with the newsletter throughout the year.
- Analyze and interpret legislation and guidelines impacting network administration and determine any necessary provider education.
- Use databases to identify target providers for communication campaigns or network development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Communications Studies or Related Field
- 3 - 5 years of Marketing/Communications experience in a Corporate Environment
- 3 - 5 years Social Media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook)
- 3 - 5 years Internet Explorer, Graphics, and File Formats
- 3 - 5 years Working with Health/Dental Insurance Provider Networks and Strategy, Terminology, Contracting, etc.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of design software such as Page Maker, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, etc.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Basic knowledge of United Concordia Dental products, operations, benefits, provider networks, regulatory compliance and provider credentialing
- Relationship-builder with Unsurpassed Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
- Dental Provider Database
** The ideal candidate skill set will be Communications - Writing / Design Focused **
** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check **
Language (other than Enqlish)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
WFA - Work From Anywhere
100% - Remote
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$20.80
Pay Range Maximum:$37.43
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org