Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The job will support the account team that brings a creative idea to life that strategically resonates with our audiences while delivering on business needs. The incumbent will support the Tonic creative project management team and business groups in assigning resources, manage creative business needs, develop functional creative timelines, and drive processes and communications from start to finish. Will support collaboration within the team to ensure all internal and external stakeholders understand the creative production Tonic develops. Will work closely with the creative project management team, activation management team, and development teams (internally and externally) to ensure work is timely, on production, within budget, escalating issues and potential solutions within the teams. Will support the overall creative project management team along with their strategic marketing partners and leadership.
- Responsible for oversight and guidance for the portfolio of programs and projects in assigned POD that are designed to improve marketing effectiveness and our brand through assigning, routing projects, and managing creative business workflow
- Serves point of contact for partnership stakeholders at all levels of enterprise at the onset of project deliverables and process
- Coordinate with project management team and internal partners on scope, business needs, creative processes to drive creative production from start to finish.
- Proactively manage risks and issues as they arise
- Collaborate with creative project management team on scope definition and intake of new projects
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- 3 years with Project Management Tools
- 1 year of Agency Experience
- 1 year of Coordinating with Vendors and Stakeholders
- Team collaboration skills in an open and transparent environment, navigating dynamics to address issues and lead solutions
- Strong analytical skills; collecting, synthesizing, and summarizing creative approach and process
- Experience in the creative industry with cross functional knowledge (creative operations, project management tools, traditional, digital, production, multimedia, creative development)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office suite (Work, Excel, PPT), Adobe
- Assess project risk, analyze, and assess approach to lead creative
- Strong detail and note taking formatting
- Associates degree in OR Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or other business related field OR 1 1/2 year of related and progressive experience in advertising, marketing, or creative management
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Office- or Remote-based
Teaches / trains others
Travel from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$57,700.00
Pay Range Maximum:$106,700.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org