Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job will support the training and development of new hire and existing staff. This role supports staff transition from formal classroom training to the Operations area, as well as cross training. The incumbent develops and facilitates training and coaching strategies to close current performance gaps and to implement system changes and updates. The position will also participate in key projects or initiatives on leadership’s behalf.
- Through frequent interactions with business unit leaders, business SMEs, technical SMEs , develop and facilitate training and coaching strategies for designated business area and functions.
- Partner with business operations and management to support training of new and existing employees. Training may be designed for new hires or refresher/upskill training for existing employees.
- Develop strategies to improve current business operations and generate ideas on new processes and services. Serve as the department SME and lead projects, initiatives and issue resolution, while developing requirements, documents and supporting business documentation, including desk level/knowledge center reference materials.
- Partner at a strategic and tactical level with business operations, technology and healthcare services.
- Stay abreast of regulatory updates and market developments to ensure understanding of products, benefits and operations.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 3 years in Product or Project Management or Operations OR 3 years in a Healthcare, Finance, Research, or administrative and communication discipline
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Oral, Written and Presentation skills
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic Thinking/Planning
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing or related field OR 6 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Office- or Remote-based
Teaches / trains others
Travel from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$50,200.00
Pay Range Maximum:$90,300.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org