Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
Lead a team of architects that is charged to deliver architectural assessments, conceptual/solution designs, and architectural guidance to support the development and implementation of solutions to meet business needs and align to both business and technology strategies. Develop accurate views of Highmark's operating model that helps senior leaders make both day-to-day and long-term investment decisions. Ensure completeness of architecture by adequately addressing all pertinent concerns of its stakeholders. Ensure integrity of Highmark's enterprise architecture by connecting and integrating architectural elements, reconciling conflicts/concerns, and showing trade-offs. Translate strategies into capabilities and requirements. Create guiding principles and reference architecture/models that guide solution delivery.
- Foster and manage relationships and interactions with both internal organizations and external vendor/partners. Establish and maintain strong working relationships across business unit/area level of management and serve as the lead, knowledge expert as it relates to Architecture and Business Process Management.
- Provide a central point of accountability for all Architecture staff across business units/areas to ensure consistency of methods, tools, impacts, communications and reporting. Champion and recommend solutions to extend and mature artifacts of Enterprise Architecture, Business, Information, System, Technology and Security Architecture.
- Promote and continually grow the level of management involvement with Architecture activities. Participate in planning sessions with clients to improve operating models and to prioritize and drive process improvement/reengineering initiatives.
- Ensure that all solutions/deliverables remain aligned to guidance, standards and best practices. Drive architectural reusability, repeatability and enhancements to allow Highmark to be more competitive and differentiated inside our markets.
- Proactively manage the team’s performance. Coach, manage and develop employees.
- Perform project management activities including identifying and managing new or existing projects, prioritizing workloads, developing scorecards and tracking results, and ensuring corporate compliance.
- Measure and evaluate solution designs post-implementation to check for architectural fit and initiate corrective action plans as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelors Degree in business, health or economics,
- 10+ years of experience in either project management, in a senior consulting role, in operations management or in the application of business architecture and technology
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership or management role.
- 5+ year project experience as a Senior or Lead Architect
- Experience in developing, communicating and presenting technical concepts to varying audiences.
- Master's Degree in business, health or economics or related field.
- 2 years of post-grad experience with strategy / management consulting (internal or external).
- Experience in GCP, BigQuery, Cloud Composer/Astronomer, dataflow, Pub/Sub, GCS, IAM, Data catalog, GKE/Cloud Functions and GCP load balancer
- Experience with GCP BigQuery design by leveraging advanced concepts
- Experience in GCP Data modeling/ Database design and Stored procedures
- Can Design Federated Queries bring data from other sources like GCP Big table, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage and Drive
- Experience in implementing CI|CD pipeline on-prem and cloud, Spring boot, Spring cloud, Microservices, Kubernetes cluster, node and pod
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Management Consulting
- Business Process Management
- Business Architecture
- Business Process Reengineering
- Enterprise Architecture
- LEAN & Six Sigma (green belt, black belt, master black belt)
- IT Architecture
- IT Application Development
- Requirements Management
- Organizational Change Management
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$92,300.00
Pay Range Maximum:$170,800.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org