Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The job functions as a point person for statistical and analytic capabilities within the Human Resources organization and assists leadership in establishing the vision and strategy for analytic function and determine how this function can best support the enterprise’s strategic direction. The incumbent ensures the function contributes to and uses knowledge management and analytics and data management tools and assets from the enterprise informatics portfolio, and reporting tools, packages and report capability.
- Perform management responsibilities to including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Serve as the primary leadership contact within department for analytic capabilities and projects. Work with executives throughout the enterprise to determine HR Analytics needs and to serve as a strategic interpreter of the information.
- Ensure that the organization remains current with emerging industry best practices and techniques with respect to appropriate analytical capabilities, such as statistical modeling, predictive modeling, program evaluation, etc.
- Serve as primary leadership contact for employee attitude and culture survey efforts. Refine methods for pulse surveys and reporting.
- Provide leadership for analytic efforts, including complex studies, simulations, testing, etc. to solve unique problems or questions identified by executive management and various business unit partners. These efforts may involve all aspects of the enterprise’s businesses and may be confidential in nature and not/or for public dissemination.
- Ensure that all projects or initiatives are delivered on time and in accordance with the agreed upon scope. This includes both internally driven work as well as all work in support of strategic and tactical initiatives or BAU maintenance.
- Serve as primary leadership contact for performance management systems and related reporting.
- Assure that HR Business Partners and other key channels for HR analytics are sufficiently enabled to help leaders integrate analytic information into decision-making and evaluation of their businesses or functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Business Administration/Management or Healthcare Informatics
- 6 years relevant and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Master's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or I/O Psychology
- 5 - 7 years in Analytics to include leading analytics/reporting
- 5 - 7 years in solving Business, Financial and/or Clinical problems with technologies and analytical methodologies
- 3 - 5 years in Management
- 1 - 3 years in Project Management
- 1 - 3 years in Consulting
- 3 - 5 years in Management in Reporting and Analytics
- 3 - 5 years in HR Related business Problems
- 3 - 5 years in Technologies for Analytics on Big Data
- 3 - 5 years in Statistical Consulting & Support Services to Executives, Organizational Design or Staffing
- Ability to multi-task with a wide spectrum of issues
- Proficient in database design and management applications
- Possess expertise in the deployment and use of query tools, such as SAS and SQL
- Working knowledge of application development lifecycle, advanced analytical methodologies, business intelligence tools and infrastructure and overall system support
- Management experience or similar experience in a supervisory capacity or role
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Presentation Delivery
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$92,300.00
Pay Range Maximum:$170,800.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org