Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Collaborates with Executive Leadership to define, plan, and deliver programs that require cross-functional coordination and management of several business leaders within the health system. Programs, projects, or related activities may be interdependent and should be developed within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and budget. Helps direct and delegate the efforts of a group of employees and contractors that serve on the program to deliver results for the organization.
- Under the direction of Executive Leadership, works with business and technical organizations within the health system to determine program strategy and approach. Organizes, plans, and maintains program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects. Works with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. (25%)
- Works with executive sponsor and business owner of a program and other management as required in order to achieve the program objectives. Acquires understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area. (20%)
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports on program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget, and alignment with program and strategic goals. (20%)
- Develops and maintains positive customer relationships. (15%)
- Assists with presentations of project status to management to effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle. (10%)
- Prepares briefings or reports, conducts data analyses, or other functions required by management; collaborates with various organizational leaders to obtain required data for briefings or reports, compiles it, manages it, updates it regularly for reporting purposes. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a project manager role
- PMI Certification
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org