Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for Driving the program test strategy, planning, issue/risk mitigation efforts; Provide thought leadership and overall guidance for quality engineering capability managing cross-functional programs. Collaborates with business and technical leaders and stakeholders (internal and contractor) on project planning, risk mitigation, contingency planning and execution to ensure delivery of expected outcomes.
- Deep understanding of healthcare domain (member, claims, provider, clinical etc) and knowledge of core admin platforms / supporting systems.
- Proficient in automation frameworks and tools; Extensive experience conducting specialized testing (i.e. performance, security, reliability).
- Support test execution efforts by ensuring integrated test environments are setup, test data and configurations are configured, deployments and releases are available on time.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Provide leadership and program management staff oversight to ensure delivery of projects on schedule, within scope and within budget that meet quality program requirements and needs. Oversee and accountable for the development, quality, and delivery of all assigned projects.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of programs and initiatives. If required - Report to the executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts and strategies around the program(s).
- Manage activities related to external vendors in coordination with Procurement and the Vendor Management Organization as applicable.
- Thoroughly reviews data, trends, and best practices to identify projects and approaches toward achieving annual quality rating goals.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 5 years in Project or Program Management
- 5 year of managing large complex projects
- 3 years in a leadership or management role Leadership experience
- 3 years with Medicaid and/or other governmental programs
- 3 years with Leading IT Quality Assurance programs, e.g., Claims Testing, Enrollment Testing, Automation using TOSCA etc.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong program management skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Risk mitigation experience
- Bachelor's Degree OR 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$92,300.00
Pay Range Maximum:$170,800.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org