Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job implements the strategy and programs necessary to accelerate the adoption of the Standard Operating Model. This model enables our operational teams to create consistent communication, management, and delivery to ensure effective outcomes for our customers. Strategic focus areas include, but are not limited to, training, coaching, and facilitating efforts with senior and middle management.
- Independently manage end-to-end program delivery consisting of but not limited to:
- Facilitating and leading training, workshops, and other communication channels
- Maintaining program roadmap and ensuring all supporting deliverables are met
- Providing Senior leadership updates and escalations as needed
- Training, empowering, and coaching leaders to succeed in model, arming them with expertise and tools
- Determining the most effective implementation plan and operating model for department or engagement
- Refining operating model to fit the unique needs of the department being engaged
- Supporting areas until benchmark levels are achieved, setting them up for independent success
- Partner with key leaders from surrounding departments to ensure tools and necessary systems are in place
- Adhering to and refining SOM master playbook
- Ability to manage department-wide programs/relationships and/or ability to manage multiple singular engagements concurrently
- Lead, influence or negotiate others to achieve desired work results; utilize excellent client interaction and advisory skills.
- Support Standard Operating Model leadership team
- Act as a key contributor to the continuous build/refinement of the SOM framework
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- 3 years in Operations and Management Consulting
- 3 years in Project Management (to include Agile)
- 1 year in Change Management
- 1 year Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry Experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, or PMP related
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Customer-focused with strong business acumen
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think strategically and act proactively to create strong trust and confidence with business units
- Training Delivery – Senior Level
- Experience with customer relationship management; strong relationship building skills
- Ability to solve complex conceptual and operational problems; potential ability to lead teams in problem-solving exercises
- Strong emotional intelligence, with customer mindset
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Office-based remote Location
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org