Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job works closely with customers, stakeholders, and design teams in prioritizing data and information requirements. The individual in this role turns marketing and media data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. More specifically, they drive and support all activities necessary to establish, track, and analyze key performance indicators for marketing activities such as campaign efficiency, effectiveness, and return on investment.
The incumbent provides analysis in the development and support of projects and data analysis. Determines how decision support systems will provide information required to make effective business decisions; translates requirements into applications that employ appropriate decision support and reporting tools. Recommends innovative approaches to analytical investigations and explore how to improve performance. Performs modeling of data sources and flows, works with data management staff to define an operational framework that will define, develop and implement policies and security frameworks to ensure precise and secure delivery of knowledge and information.
The preferred incumbent serves as primary contact for marketing strategy team to understand business goals, multi-channel marketing strategies, brand strategies, content strategies, product strategies, and technology solutions in order to create best-fit solutions and help enhance the customer funnel.
- Develop and foster internal relationships across the corporation. Provide analytic and consultative support to a broad spectrum of internal customer areas and external business partners.
- Mentor colleagues with less experience on both the technical and business aspects of project and consultative work.
- Determine how decision support systems will provide information required to make effective business decisions, translate requirements into applications that employ appropriate decision support and reporting tools. Use broad experience and technical knowledge to propose solutions to complex business problems. Take the lead in driving the implementation of the recommended solutions.
- Take the lead in defining issues and ideas to be studied as well as the approach (methodological and technical) to be used in addressing studies and projects. Create and/or develop new methods of analysis, database design and performance measurement or, in some cases, adaptation of existing solutions to new areas.
- Perform modeling of data sources and flows, work with data management staff to define an operational framework that will define, develop and implement policies and security frameworks to ensure precise and secure deliver of knowledge and information.
- Provide assistance and, depending on skill and experience, lead with interpretation of raw data, statistical results or otherwise compiled information, identify follow-up action items and prepare or assist in the preparation of written reports and/or oral presentation of findings to internal and external audiences, customer managers, clinical staff, compliance agencies, group accounts, providers, agent plans, and brokers.
- Develop and maintain moderate-to extremely-complex computer programs using 4GL programming languages (such as SAS, R, SQL) and other database technology (DB2, Teradata, and Oracle).
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Information Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or related field
- Master's Degree in Computer/Information Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or related field
- 7 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization, including experience in leading projects of varying size and complexity (exempted experience requirement effective August 2016)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving capabilities, critical thinker, able to investigate root causes and recommend solutions.
- Conduct cross-channel, cross-media marketing analysis and provide action-oriented recommendations to management.
- Have an understanding of the Medicare and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) landscape and acquisition strategy including product fundamentals, growth goals, market trends, consumer profiles, CMS regulations, and key competitors within the Highmark footprint
- Understand insurance prospect lead generation & forecasting across all marketing channels for Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), Open Enrollment Period (OEP), Special Enrollment Period (SEP), etc.
- Experience with end-user reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI. SQL, R, or Python a plus.
- Proficient to master level with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Teams
- Effective participation in team-based work
- Strong technical skills in the mainframe, PC and Internet-based technologies to be effective and must be comfortable and proficient using large and complex databases
- Strong skills using various third-party office and report generation products such as Microsoft Office, Business Objects, Cognos, and Enterprise Guide.
- Strong communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting findings and offering recommendations to senior management
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$67,500.00
Pay Range Maximum:$124,800.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org