Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Performs continuous observation, interpretation, and communication of cardiac rhythms for cardiology patients under the supervision of the RN.
- Accurately analyzes, interprets and records ECG rhythms according to procedure. (30%)
- Maintains continuous assessment of ECG rhythm at central monitor and during patient transport. Identifies changes and responds or reports to the RN as appropriate. (30%)
- Cleans and maintains telemetry monitors/holders and accounts for monitor upon patient discharge. (10%)
- Demonstrates knowledge of central station and bedside monitors. Ensures alarms are maintained at appropriate levels and settings. (20%)
- Performs other unit specific duties such as video monitoring, order entry and answering phones. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- BLS Certification required within facility policy.
- Basic cardiac dysrhythmia training or successful completion of a cardiac dysrhythmia training course upon hire is required.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org