Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This is a full-time role that is part of Union SEIU-E.
AHN is an integrated health system dedicated to providing exceptional care to people in our communities. Our business also includes the Highmark Health Plan, one of America's largest Blue Cross Blue Shield insurers. We're 35,000 employees strong — and proud to be serving millions of customers across the U.S. every day.
In addition to competitive pay rates and flexible career growth, AHN shows employee appreciation through a comprehensive benefits package and access to wellness programs and resources.
Interested in learning more? Apply today on our Careers website to find out where your career can take you!
Assists and supports the nurses and physicians with diagnostic and interventional procedures in the care of the cardiology patient.
- Operates laboratory equipment; troubleshoots equipment malfunctions and contacts proper support personnel. (70%)
- Performs sheath removal on patients designated by physician order in conjunction with the RN. (10%)
- Maintains the inventory and station management system for supplies, replacement products, additions and deletions to the inventory via tracking system and inventory and supply requests. (20%)
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree required.
- ACLS/BCLS is required.
- 3 yrs experience in a Sr. Monitor Tech role is required.
- Electrophysiology certification is preferred.
- One year experience in Electrophysiology is preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice