Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Collects/deposits daily parking revenue and provides general directions to customers. Oversees all traffic in garage to ensure maximum utilization of the parking facilities.
- Greets/guides patients and visitors and responds to inquiries to enhance customer satisfaction, requests special assistance for customers and assists customers in the proper use of the pay-on-foot parking system. (30%)
- Performs cashier duties for precise revenue collections and validation processes. (40%)
- May perform reconciliation functions for any payment station either manned or pay-on-foot at designated times according to departmental policy. (10%)
- May perform routine maintenance of equipment, empties ticket bins at exit and restocks entrance gate parking tickets. Maintains a clean, orderly and well-functioning environment for customers. (5%)
- May perform other department functions such as manning the information desk and maintaining the cleanliness of parking facility (e.g. sweeping the garage for trash, wiping down parking equipment). (5%)
- Oversees the security and safety of patients, visitors and employees utilizing the parking garages or lots. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Prior cashier experience.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org