Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job leverages combined people, process, and technology competencies to support large-scale, complex customer engagements; collaborates with various stakeholders (such as Product, Sales, Clinical, Provider and/or IT teams) and external entities to configure solutions and deliver value to customers; acts as subject matter expert and trusted advisor in solutioning, implementation, and/or executing of various business solutions and strategic capabilities for the supported Health Plans/customers; and works closely with engagement and leadership team to define strategic and tactical direction. The incumbent delivers value to customers through client-facing advisory and delivery services in support of HM Health Solutions and Health Plan product offerings and capabilities. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, supporting deliverable content, engaging key customer stakeholders, providing analysis, and building and sharing institutional knowledge.
- Contribute to the delivery and execution of complex, large scale, multi-year (high cost, high complexity and/or high risk) client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
- Build, share, and maintain expertise in both practice area and client environment, regularly interface with Product, Sales, Clinical, Provider and/or IT Teams teams to deliver on customer commitments and business objectives.
- Contribute to operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, and estimating,planning and delivery management for customer value and outcomes for new and/or exiting Health Plans / customers.
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and professional development for junior resources.
- Support content development for deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, and that align to delivery timelines and budgets.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration or relevant field
- 6 years of professional-level experience or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and professional-level experience in health care operations, technology delivery, or healthcare analysis/consulting accepted in lieu of degree
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration or related field
- 1 year of Consulting and/or Industry experience
- 1 year in the Healthcare/Insurance Industry
- 1 year in Technology Platform Delivery
- Experience engaging, influencing, and advising senior executive leaders
- Experience working in complex matrixed environments
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to build and sustain internal and customer relationships
- Ability to mentor, consult, and provide guidance to others to fulfill customer obligations and drive results
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees)
Physical Work Site Required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$57,700.00
Pay Range Maximum:$106,700.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org