Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job must understand end-to-end data processes and flows and use that knowledge to design and implement data management solutions. Provides business process, system support and data quality governance through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders. Ensures data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audit and/or data validation. Performs root-cause analysis on data related system problems and recommends or executes corrective action. Conducts testing and system validation to troubleshoot issues related to data management and system. Identifies and implements process improvements in relation to data processes. Identifies reviews and evaluates data management metrics. Recommends ways to strengthen data integrity, quality and availability across the enterprise.
- Understand end-to-end data processes and flows and use that knowledge to design and implement data management solutions.
- Provide business process, system support, and data quality governance through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audit, and/or data validation. Perform root-cause analysis on data related system problems and recommends or executes corrective action. Conduct testing and system validation to troubleshoot issues related to data management and system.
- Identify and implement process improvements in relation to data processes. Identify, review, and evaluate data management metrics. Recommend ways to strengthen data integrity, quality, and availability across the enterprise.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma / GED
3 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization. Exempted experience requirements effective August 2016
- 1 year of experience with Relational Database Management Systems such as Oracle, SQL
- 1 year of experience leveraging 4GL Reporting Tools such as Cognos, SAS
- 3 years of experience with Relational Database Management Systems such as Oracle, SQL
- 3 years of experience leveraging 4GL Reporting Tools such as Cognos, SAS
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Customer service
- Process improvement
- Data management
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org